The DermSpectra automated total body imaging system empowers physicians by providing comprehensive and accurate imaging of patients’ skin surfaces. The imaging system, and its laptop and tablet viewing application allows for easily accessible, standardized, and efficient methods of comparing and documenting skin lesions and body changes over time.
- 36.7 MP high resolution color imaging allows for pinpoint detection of the smallest details in any skin change
- 7 poses for 85% of total body area
- Standardized imaging (consistent optimized lighting, fixed cameras, consistent distance to subject) to provide clear change detection and proper evaluation
Image Review Application
- Simple, easy to use graphic user interface to review, evaluate, and organize images
- Allows for easy notes and marks to identify, track, and monitor skin lesion changes
- Images, documentation/notes, and patient information are integrated and secured in one place
- Patients are categorized based on a physician’s system of organization
- Detailed written or voice notes can be stored based on patient and/or individual noted change detection/lesion
- Magnification and zooming can be performed on any area of the image
- Complete automation of imaging
- Graphic interfaces for quick, intuitive navigation to access and store patient information
- Immediate and automatic file transfer to central storage server or pdf attachment to Electronic Health Record
According to Dr. Richard Carmona, 17th U.S. Surgeon General and DermSpectra board member, “Capturing digital skin images and tracking them year-over-year will aid in the early detection and management of skin diseases and cancers such as melanoma. DermSpectra is focused on early skin cancer detection with the goal that every person should have a total body digital skin image in their medical record.”
Filling a Critical Gap in the Market
The DermSpectra total body digital skin imaging system is a proprietary solution that delivers patented high-resolution imaging, secure storage and immediate viewing capabilities. With the most advanced level of precision in the market, DermSpectra sets the industry standard (definition, timing, lighting, image quality, data formats, secure storage, and interfaces) in digital skin imaging for dermatologists, plastic surgeons, cancer centers, clinical trials, general practitioners and telemedicine services.
READY TO LEARN MORE?
Thank you for your interest in DermSpectra total body digital skin imaging for your practice. For more information, fill in the information below: